The following are obligations agreed upon by both the Breeder and Buyer for the sale transaction of the mentioned dog.
- The Breeder agrees, to the best of their knowledge, that the dog purchased by the Buyer is free from any communicable diseases and is of sound body, stable temperament and is in good general health With first vaccinations and deworming, also providing a medical record indicating such.
- Breeder will provide a 1yr health guarantee against genetic defects such as Degenerative Myelopathy, Combined Immunodeficiency and Blood Disorders.
**NOTE: These types of disorders have no history in our Bloodlines.
Buyer must supply copies of all medical findings to Breeder. Breeder then reserves the right to have said puppy checked and condition verified by our local vet. Puppy may be kept and a replacement puppy will be offered OR puppy may be returned and a replacement puppy offered. Payment of veterinary bills or money will not be offered.
Replacement puppy will be given when the next available pup, of equal value becomes available chosen by the breeder. All medical and shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the Buyer.
- It is important to take your puppy to the vet within 72hrs of bringing him home for a complete health check. This will offer buyer peace of mind in knowing they have acquired a healthy puppy. Please take a stool sample with you. Although the puppies have been dewormed properly, there still may be worms or other microorganisms present. Puppies easily pick up organisms throughout their environments.
- Buyer agrees to a NON-BREEDING CONTRACT, which will be kept on file with Jeremy and Leslie Hack (Breeder). By signing this contract, buyer agrees to ensure said dog is not bred or allowed to produce a litter before they are altered.
- The Buyer agrees it is their responsibility to arrange to have said dog spayed or neutered before 12 Months of age.
- Buyer agrees that if said dog does transfer ownership, the non‐breeding contract must remain in effect.
- Buyer agrees that it is their responsibility to familiarize themselves with the breed of said dogs, and understand the nature of the breed and any medical conditions related to the breed.
- If Buyer has changed their mind or has found they are unable to care for said dog/pup, then the dog is to be returned to Breeder. Dog is not to go to any other person/society/institution/shelter or rescue. Breeder will take dog back and find a suitable home. No refund will be provided.
- Buyer acknowledges that said dogs’ temperament may change with lack of proper training and discipline, or if dog is mishandled or abused.
- Buyer agrees to provide proper nutritional requirements and to maintain a healthy lifestyle for said dog. Ensure dog lives a lifestyle that is suited to the breed. Recommended food for this dog is KIRKLAND CHICKEN AND RICE PUPPY CHOW until puppy is approx. 8 months and then KIRKLAND SIGNATURE CHICKEN, RICE & VEGETABLES OR LAMB AND RICE “Adult” dog food.
- This contract is only valid while the Breeder is breeding canines. Should breeder cease breeding said dogs, for any reason, this contract will become null and void.
Download The Full Contract Below
Experienced Pembroke Welsh Corgi Breeders
Please feel free to contact us by phone, text or e-mail anytime!
Thanks, Jeremy and Leslie